With fairs and open days not running at present, many sixth form students will have unanswered questions about their progression to university and 2020 admissions.
There is a free live webinar taking place on Wednesday 8th April at 12:00pm which you can take part in from home where they can have their questions answered by the experts.
The following topics will be explored, and we will finish with a Q&A session:
- The Benefits of University – Bournemouth University (Rebecca Oliver)
- Choosing a Course – University of Stirling (Ali Clark)
- Virtual Events – University of Leicester (Elliot Newstead)
- Personal Statements – University of South Wales (Rebecca Bowen)
- Student Finance – City, University of London (Andy Cotterill)
- Intro to the Russell Group – University of Liverpool (Jonathan Atkinson)
Jonathan from the University of Liverpool will also discuss how universities are responding to COVID-19.
Places are limited and running out fast.
If you cannot make the webinar on the day, it will be streamed on Youtube at https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSFaAb1UIrV0PrQKp4YE-Wg